ASAAC 2021 Membership Application Note: Please see details below about membership rules and conditions before applying. Thank you! The 2021 show has been cancelled and membership for 2021 is on hold. Please check back in for updates for 2022.
* There will be three classes of membership: individual, family, honourary.
* Honourary membership may be recommended by the Executive. There will be no more than five active honourary members.
* Individual members must be sixteen years of age or older.
* Family members must reside in the same residence.
* All new members must reside or own property in the Sooke area (Sooke, East Sooke, Otter Point, Shirley, Jordan River, and Port Renfrew) with postal code V9Z.
* Membership cannot be revoked if members move out of the Sooke area and remain active in the Association.
* Any person wishing to join may do so by: - submitting a written application form by May 31. - and paying current membership fees (which includes the fee for a name badge).
* The membership fee will be set at the Annual General Meeting for the upcoming year. * The annual fees must be paid by May 31 of each year.